IGCSE English Language course online
We follow the IGCSE English Language syllabus. This enables pupils to:
- Read a wide range of texts fluently and with good understanding
- Read critically and use knowledge gained from wide reading to inform and improve their own writing
- Write effectively and coherently using Standard English appropriately
- Use grammar correctly, punctuate and spell accurately
- Acquire and apply a wide vocabulary alongside knowledge and understanding of grammatical terminology, and linguistic conventions for reading, writing and spoken language
- Listen to and understand spoken language, and use spoken Standard English effectively. Spoken language will be reported as a separate grade on the student’s certificate
Payment per year:
English Language is one of 8 core IGCSE subjects you can study at InterHigh in Upper School (Years 10 & 11) for $4,245 a year.
Paying per term:
Three payments split over the three school terms (Autumn, Spring and Summer) for $1,415.